(This serving was for two hungry-hungry
5 medium sized eggs
2&1/2 scoops of vanilla whey (75g)
4 tbsp sweet potato flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
8 medium sized strawberries
2 medium sized bananas
6 squares of 85% dark chocolate (60g)
1. Crack the eggs in to the food processor & blend until slightly frothy.
2. Chop up the strawberries & ONE banana & add it to the food processor & blend.
3. Add the sweet potato flour & coconut flour & blend until fairly smooth - small lumps are fine.
4. Add the vanilla whey & baking powder to the eggs & blend.
5. Heat the pan to a VERY low heat & add just under a level teaspoon of ghee or coconut oil or desired oil.
6. When the ghee has melted move it around the pan to distribute the liquid evenly, allow the pan to get a little hotter before adding the pancake mixture.
7. Pour desired amount of pancake mixture in to the pan, I poured roughly 4 tbsp of pancake mixture.
8. Leave to cook until bubbles form on the surface, then carefully flip the pancake (it shouldn't fall apart).
9. Leave to cook for a further 20-30 seconds then transfer to a plate to cool.
10. Place a square of chocolate on the first pancake (it will melt).
11. Rinse & repeat steps 5-9.
12. Thinly slice some of the banana on the second pancake.
13. Rinse & repeat steps 5-9.
14. Alternate steps 10 & 12 (chocolate, banana, chocolate, banana, then chocolate on the last layer etc).
15. Continue to repeat steps 5-9 until all the pancake mixture has been used.
Enjoy munkies! :)