(I made 6 fair sized bars)
1 cup gluten free oats
1&1/2 (45g) scoops of vanilla whey (or any other flavour)
1/4 cup grass fed butter or ghee
1/3 cup Koko milk
1/3 cup 70%+ dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup pistachios kernels
1. Add the oats, whey & pistachios to a bowl & mix.
2. Next add the Koko milk & mix.
3. After the mixture is roughly combined, add the butter & mix.
4. Pour in the dark chocolate chips & mix.
5. Spoon the flapjack mixture on to a baking paper lined baking tray or a silicone tray.
6. Flatten the mixture.
7. Transfer to the freezer for 10 mins.
8. Preheat oven gas mark 6.
9. Bake for 6 minutes.
10. Set aside to cool.
11. When completely cooled, cut up & store in the fridge overnight.
Enjoy munkies! :)